VP8 SS Original Table Fish Frenzy also modded for play with the 'A' key

Solid State Machines

faralos

Faralos
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flash
Fish Frenzy, a vp8 table made by Rod Utting & Chris Leathley in 2001 has been modded to play using just the 'A' key. as these tables get finished they are going into the download area under originals. Some of them are recreations but i am grouping them all together here and over at vpf in the 'original table' areas. less confusion this way imo
i have tried for the past month to get permission for these tables to be modded. some table authors I still can't locate. so if they see the tables, please rest assured that nothing in the actual table play or the table itself (save for the middle post) has been changed. this is just another version of your tables, set up for easier play for people with limited movement. Except for fish frenzy where I adjusted the table slope, all others will play (hopefully!) the same. If I must make any changes to actual gameplay this will be noted in the table info from now on. I hope all the authors are ok with these mods, I guess I'll find out...
I must pull this table down from the site as i have not gotten permission to mod the pin from them. sorry for that guys.
so i am looking for Rod Utting & Chris Leathley they made the table back in 2001

Attachments

• fish frenzy mod.jpg
    fish frenzy mod.jpg
    255.1 KB · Views: 327
Last edited:
Chris Leathley is Black, the author of the Future Pinball program.

cool that clears that up. now as to locating him... he may be as tough to get ahold of as Randy Davis is, but I'll try... the other guy is named Rod Utting aka Rocketman

I never heard of Rod Utting aka Rocketman. But if I recall, if you get permission from Black that will be enough.

Black lives in Australia! I found an email addy on his site that someone posted over at vpf. Iemailed him today (apparently he and Rocketman are buddies!) so hopefully if he gets the email he then can contact rocketman or just give me the permission to publicly post the table. it is finished but i can't publicly post it yet, However i do have permission to give it out per a pm to me if anyone wants it for their PRIVATE use. the other tables i have gotten permission from their authors (the ones I had asked so far anyways!) so that table may be the only one that does not get a public re-posting. Noah is making a separate download area at vpf for the tables once they get done. of course, I'll also load them up here for those of you who do not visit over there. many of these tables are older ones that Petunia has so they also will be dusted off and brought out into the open once again, maybe pulling more people into the hobby! so far the list includes but is not limited to: 3 Stooges, Goonies, Circus World, Close Encounters, Elvis, Fish Frenzy, Peanuts (mine, the only newer one... i modded it for vp8 since it was a vp9 table) and quite a few others! she did say she has over 100 tables but is drawing the line at around 20!
she uses vp7 so each table must work in that. i only have vp8 but am not changing anything major to the tables so they should still work with her vp7.

What is the download?

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs:
    dave01568 has left the room.
    servo192705 has left the room.
    djbarryfromicquk2 has left the room.
    obsidian1 has left the room.
    hendric has left the room.
    GeorgeH has left the room.
    Deeznutsnmuth has left the room.
    mbr has left the room.
    Ylliem has left the room.
    Rui3 has left the room.
    baliw has left the room.
    losthighway76 has left the room.
    Totevski72 has left the room.
    joeuro has left the room.
    oettmane has left the room.
    charly_ey has left the room.
    j24sailr has left the room.
    dwood has left the room.
    gregonitov has left the room.
    Drogo has left the room.
    SmashXD has left the room.
    mrdarc has left the room.
    butterface5000 has left the room.
    Pinheads has left the room.
    helptv has left the room.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: helptv has left the room.
      Back