FP Future pinball

Future Pinball

Zobou

Pinball Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Jupiter
hello I think I corrupted FP with a bad extraction of a Zip ... since Fp opens and closes immediately. I erased the between register and reset Fp, nothing works anymore...

Just download from ravarcade website and install over it.

Backup the cfg and fpram folders first.

Just for sake of more comments mplete answer, don't forget to apply the 4gb patch on fploader.exe AND future pinball exe.
Run both at least once as administrator.

And of course, when in doubt, terryred mega guide is your bible :)

Already done, nothing works except reinstalling Windows. Just to see that the file is still may be corrupted and available ???

Nouvelle image par points.jpg

@Zobou

Try using a different program to extract. Alot of times even when winzip shows corrupt zip, 7zip extracts it properly, and with no corruption.
7zip is a free decompressor, and works on many formats such as..
Supported formats:
  • Packing / unpacking: 7z, XZ, BZIP2, GZIP, TAR, ZIP and WIM
  • Unpacking only: APFS, AR, ARJ, CAB, CHM, CPIO, CramFS, DMG, EXT, FAT, GPT, HFS, IHEX, ISO, LZH, LZMA, MBR, MSI, NSIS, NTFS, QCOW2, RAR, RPM, SquashFS, UDF, UEFI, VDI, VHD, VHDX, VMDK, XAR and Z.

Download here.

After installing, right click on file that needs to be extracted and click 7zip, then click extract here.

well I had to clean my windows, and avoid updating win and crap software ...:bonk:

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: paskite has left the room.
      Back