All media is included:
Menu Image
Logo Alpha Image
Topper Image
Table Play Video
Marquee Video
Credit Text file
Rule Card Image(if available)
File should be extract in the root folder and will auto added to the correction medium...

Read more about this resource...

Your clients may want to try adding my physics to this table. It makes it play much better. You can just follow the tutorial linked below. There is a section of the tutorial on how to make adjustments but I found there is no need to make any adjustments on this table after adding the code to the script. Note that anyone can add the code to script if you read the tutorial:

Your clients may want to try adding my physics to this table. It makes it play much better. You can just follow the tutorial linked below. There is a section of the tutorial on how to make adjustments but I found there is no need to make any adjustments on this table after adding the code to the script. Note that anyone can add the code to script if you read the tutorial:

very cool! i'm gonna give this a try!

Well, I did end up adjusting the bounce off the flippers. I used the "Group 3" settings in "BOUNCE CONTROL". There are directions in the script comments on how to do that. It is a nicely done table.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back