Electro-Mechanical Machines
Future Pinball

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flying Trapeze 1934
Patrick & tiltjlp have released a beta version of Gottlieb's 1954 Green Pastures. The original images were supplied by Mickey Treat. While we aren't 100% sure of all the scoring, the gameplay is fairly close, we believe. It's currently in the upload section at IRP, and should show up on IRP's front page shortly. A VP version will follow. Enjoy.

John

Attachments

• gp1.jpg
    gp1.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 604
I don't want to be picky, but it's called Green Pastures for a reason :) Did you see this site, I can see the bluish appearance of the table, but I would still make it green.

http://marvin3m.com/gtb/greenp.htm

Maybe Black could make these large bulbs available in FP.

Attachments

• greenp2.jpg
    greenp2.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 590
Yeah, not all the colors are right yet, but keep in mind it's a beta. I think Patrick mostly released it as a beta to see if anyone had proper rules information, which Bendigo provided. BTW, the download at IRPinball is now working correctly, thanks to JPH.

John

Hopefully the filesize is small for this beta - until the playfield image can be corrected. ok, 2.2MB isn't bad.

It's possible for the ball to miss the bottom trigger wires - noticeable on the far left one - bumping them up a bit will prevent that.

Beta version 2 is now available at IRPinball. Patrick has corrected most of the issues that have been discussed. It seems to play very nicely now.

John

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: hellrzr2k1 has left the room.
      Back