Holiday wishes from Pinball Nirvana

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flying Trapeze 1934
In spite of our differences in where we live and how and who or what we may believe in, I and the staff of Pinball Nirvana would like to extend to you and your families warm and sincere wishes for a meaningful year's end and a new year's beginning. We are united in our passion for pinball, but also, I think, in webs of friendship through this forum. While we don't always see eye-to-eye on each and every topic we discuss and debate, in many ways we have become "family" over the months and years we've known one another.

Whatever customs and traditions you and your friends and loved ones observe, we wish you happiness, prosperity, and peace. Since I'm not much of a smilie person, I will ask SpideyElf Bob to add the appropriate and needed holiday decorations to our seasonal greeting. I for one feel that I have been blessed this past year with some wonderful cyber friends. Thank you all for being a part of my life.

John

tiltjlp said:
I will ask SpideyElf Bob to add the appropriate and needed holiday decorations to our seasonal greeting.

John

attachment.php

yaay! It's back!

Happy Holidays Guys

:rendeer: :santa: :rendeer:

I found the other thread where this fits better. Sorry.

Yes indeed Happy Holidays to you and yours and may the New Year be a blessed one for all. Thanks to all the kind folk that make this forum possible! :afro: :bom: :)

Happy holidays to all - it's hot here so summer must have come.

An especial happy holidays to JonPurpleHaze who must have been spending a lot of time fixing up this wonderful site for us.

DS

I agree David, a extra large cup of cheer for Jon.

John

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, have a nice time and enjoy some pinball, in whatever form you can find...

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      JonPurpleHaze @ JonPurpleHaze: Heard a different Aaron Neville song earlier, saw him in New Orleans...
      Reactions: xenonph
      Back