• This particular section gets infrequent use these days, so we'd honestly recommend you check out Pinside's Biz and Market sections as well.

Still, there's a load of history here that may help researchers. When using the "Search" button in upper right, be sure to choose "This forum."

I need a thing for the thing. Kidding. Please read.

Pinballsoul

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Wizard
Hello.
I am a returning member from 10 years or so back. I have a new machine and I need a few things. This place was always good to me. A few members were pivotal in my past EM repairs because I knew absolutely nothing about them besides dropping quarters.

I'm now the owner of a very nice Triple action by Williams that by all appearances was a free play machine in a company breakroom. Very clean.
Anyhow. Playfield Plexi is what I'm after today.
The upper left ball lane piece that's sandwiched between wood to guide the ball back to the drop zone. See photo.
Thank you for your time
Pinnballsoul

Attachments

• IMG_20200907_072123292.jpg
    IMG_20200907_072123292.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 120
I figure @pinballdaveh would probably know some parts distributors, assuming N. America.

I just listed one the other day for Oz (Australia).

You could also search the site, or just Google, for more results.

EDIT: If for some reason you can't find the replacement online, you could always make one by hand. I've done it myself, having no prior knowledge. Just some patience and basic tools are necessary.

Last edited:
I figure @pinballdaveh would probably know some parts distributors, assuming N. America.

I just listed one the other day for Oz (Australia).

You could also search the site, or just Google, for more results.

EDIT: If for some reason you can't find the replacement online, you could always make one by hand. I've done it myself, having no prior knowledge. Just some patience and basic tools are necessary.
Pinball resource and Marco specialties are the 2 most commonly used.

Thank you for the information. I sent off an email to pinball resource for information on a custom part.

i know this is old.
i played tripleaction at my local bowling alley just a short walk down the street.
video games were not around yet.
can you get parts for that?

i know this is old.
i played tripleaction at my local bowling alley just a short walk down the street.
video games were not around yet.
can you get parts for that?
Do you want to be a little more clearer?
What parts are you looking for?

not looking for parts.
i was surfing the threads and i saw this about triple action.
i was asking if parts are still easily available.
i was thinkin about getting a real pin and asking if parts are still easy to get for a real EM Pin that is 50 yrs old.

Can you buy parts and rebuild the flippers? Yes
Can you buy new coils? Yes
Can you buy common parts that are on top of the playfield? Yes
Can you buy parts for under the playfield? Limited
Can you buy parts for this game that are unique to this game ? No

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: studiosix is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back