Original Table Iron Man Ultimate Pro v1.04 FizX 3.0 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easily one of the best BAM/FP games out this is awesome from Slam, love the way the table zooms out in multiball.
Thanks for the FizX update.

What kind of FizX update you made?
Did you put the whole FizX feature for flipper and also for all Rubber, slingshot, bumper?
And about sound?

I'll leave this note here just to make it clear for everybody.
FizX in a table name implies that FULL FizX features are implemented. FizX is more than just flippers behavior. FizX have Rubbers, Bumpers own model, target walls (even if you have table using targets banks it can be done without rewriting the targets code).

And there's the sounds too.

On the table, just by loading it to the GUI some issues are apparent. You have to be careful with the rubberbands placement (you can't leave the corners out of the posts).

I'm pretty sure the bumpers are not from FizX either nor you have the walls on individual targets.

And then my time was up and I decided to write this down before I forget.

I'll be back later to try the table although just by implementing the new flippers I'm sure it plays better. The hard part is fine tuning with FizX but that is up more or less to taste, so it's almost a moot point anyway!

So especially for FizX 3.0 wich not have lite edition and will not have it , please don't use "FizX" word and your table title if you don't use full featured things.

i get this error masage.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 06-24-23 at 02.41 PM.JPG
    Screen Shot 06-24-23 at 02.41 PM.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 18
Terry's guide is the bible on all things FP/BAM and BAM update is commandment #1 :D

What kind of FizX update you made?
Did you put the whole FizX feature for flipper and also for all Rubber, slingshot, bumper?
And about sound?
I disabled the pupssf because almost all slams tables already have he proper sound effects for table items, most are sounds from the movie.
I did almpst every rubber band post etc that I felt necessary.

Let me know whats missing, I didnt do every peg and every nook. Im sure something is missed.
The bumpers are fizx models, I left bumper 3 alone specific to gameplay.

Terry's guide is the bible on all things FP/BAM and BAM update is commandment #1 :D

Indeed it is, He is most definitely the BAM/FP GOD :-)

Let me know whats missing, I didnt do every peg and every nook. Im sure something is missed.
The bumpers are fizx models, I left bumper 3 alone specific to gameplay.

iF it was me id leave it as it and just alter the title to "partial FixZ 3 update" problem solved.

I disabled the pupssf because almost all slams tables already have he proper sound effects for table items, most are sounds from the movie.
I did almpst every rubber band post etc that I felt necessary.

Even if you disable PUPSSF, you will have duplicate sounds because FizX (not Lite) will autocreate ball hit sounds (with FP Sounds) with each material. SLAM added his own similar types of sounds using triggers all over the table. These all need to be removed (in the editor and the script) to prevent duplications of sounds.

It's why its always better to go the extra mile and do all features for a FizX update as I show in the tutorial (pinmechsound commands) and in SLAM's tables... yes... you need to do a lot more work to remove smoke ball rolling code, and all his triggers for sounds, etc. It means doing a lot of testing and checking. Believe me... I know :)

iF it was me id leave it as it and just alter the title to "partial FixZ 3 update" problem solved.

It's important... especially when using FizX v3.0... to properly and completely update a table. Doing only some things and giving it different names etc does nothing but confuse people. Its why I had to add the disclaimer to the FizX AIO Example table tutorial that FizX v3.0 and FizX Lite are not the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: momohoho27 has left the room.
      Back