Upgrade/Project Original Table FizX Lite FizX BAM FP is anyone interested in helping me build an FP table?

Future Pinball

RT1965

Pinball Player
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Adams Family
I have been building a piece of hardware over the last few weeks and would like to use my own playing field at events.
The aim is to defend against attacks from the Internet. The player uses all the possibilities of cybersecurity.

There is also a marketing budget for this project.

I would be very happy to receive your feedback.
1716042430524.png

Woah, that looks like a dream cabinet for virtual pinball! How long did it take you to build?

Are you looking for playfield & artwork design ideas for your original table?

it's really well done. I am also in material mode, I will also use my table creations eventually.

It took me about 7 weeks. However, this is my 3rd machine after 2017 and 2022, so I was able to use the plans I had already created.
The big challenge this time was to improve the mechanics so that the machine could be transported to events by truck.

Mechanics and electrics, as well as the setup of Future Pinball are done.

Now it's time to build the game table. We are getting support from WatchGuard (manufacturer of cyber security solutions). Pictures can be provided by my team. I will have the music created by Gemini and Suno.com. A sample can already be heard in a video in the Google image gallery (link is below).
I need support with the realization of our game ideas and especially with the scripts. I would be happy if we could do this together. Of course all helpers will be listed. This should be a really cool game. I need a stable version for the ITSA in Nuremberg in October. But I expect that the improvements will still be running in the coming years. I'm already looking forward to your ideas.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • JonPurpleHaze @ JonPurpleHaze:
    AC = Assasin's Creed...4...Black Flag.
  • Free Bally! @ Free Bally!:
    heh, they all look like pirate queens, instead of a gig on the beach, the Law Of The Sea says they have to fight until there's only one
    Reactions: JonPurpleHaze
  • Free Bally! @ Free Bally!:
    ahoy, have to go make some salad of fish chunks flavored to taste like crab, have a salty Friday ya scallawag!
  • Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs:
    Free Bally! has left the room.
    yirmiahu has left the room.
    Guenther has left the room.
    alain.rev has left the room.
    eduguitar72 has left the room.
    mickcarmone has left the room.
    No World Order has left the room.
    ususio1011 has left the room.
  • F @ freebird1963:
    D/l a couple of FPB files and has music and sound files. For FPB were do those files go as I don't see those dir like in vpx.
  • F @ freebird1963:
    D/l a couple of FPB files and has music and sound files. For FPB were do those files go as I don't see those dir like in vpx.
    eathearty has left the room.
    dieg44720 has left the room.
    leestecher has left the room.
    swaggedgamer777 has left the room.
    Arnold101 has left the room.
    MoFloh has left the room.
    Jthemad has left the room.
    Fredrick has left the room.
    lilalien has left the room.
    Clu1968 has left the room.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Clu1968 has left the room.
      Back