Last shot of Dogtown...

faralos

Faralos
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flash
i hope to get it out by the end of february. If you like tagging upwards of a hundred oil drums and are an old-school break out fan like i was, then you'll love this pin. it'll have many cool events and things to do and hit eventually, yeah those out lanes will be kept busy as well as that (for now) empty area at the upper right and at the back of the table! you'll see. but no more pics after this until it's done. and yup, that IS a light peeking out from under that wall...

Attachments

• Dogtown wip Jan 26.jpg
    Dogtown wip Jan 26.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 273
Being old and not at all up with modern day pop culture, I have to ask what old-school break out is.

break out and super breakout were brick breaking video games that came out for the 2600.. the first one weas the regular version the second one had them coming down at you, trapped balls etc, all sorts of neat new things (back then anyhow!)

Well, since I've never played a video game, I still don't know for sure what you're talking about. So feel free to laugh at me.

Not laughing...it's quite normal for me to encounter pop culture that I know nothing about (I'm a school teacher, and teenagers are constantly amazed at what I've never heard of) :whistle:

Breakout was one of the very early computer games & a huge Worldwide hit - very addictive & a very simple concept that has been recreated hundreds of times since - simple concept...bat the ball to break the bricks...clear all the bricks & move onto the next level.

..there's even 58 different clones of it you can play in the arcade on this site! http://www.pinballnirvana.com/forums/arcade.php?&act=Arcade&cat=19

Regards,
Dan.

so many neat special effects are now going into this table and all future ones, as I have now mastered lighting techniques within GIMP! Look at the post tutorial on it over at vpf. you'll but be prepared for numerous surprises, This pin is a culmination of so much I have learned these past two years!! it still does not have nor will it ever again any multiscoring in it, (hasn't worked since day one) (you know 2x, 3x, etc) but it does have numerous secret events in it already that will NOT be in the rules anywhere. it's up to you to figure them out and how to accomplish them! And since I have that lighting thing down pat, expect, ...well you'll see! no more saying anything about the new stuff that's in it. it'll be a fun one I promise, since this is my first pin with multiple events! and my first (ugh what a nightmare that was) pin with three levels!

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Killabot has left the room.
      Back