Lets finish some tables please :-D

Balrog81

Pinball Player
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
TMNT
Hi.

I really hope that we could put together a team, of talented people and try to finish some of the awesome tables out there?!

Here are some tables that i hope see finished or close to finish.

Stern Turtles.

I worked on it, and did the following:
Fixed missing graphics/textures, so now the textures are about 98% correct.
Fixed places where the ball would get stuck.
Added toys: Krang - Turtles Plane - Turtles Van.
Optimized the long loading time to almost nothing.
Added The Turtles movie intro on the backglass.

I am a artist and no programmer, so I hope someone could do the following, to make it playable.

The black hole in the upper left corner, the ball needs to go in there and come out of the other black hole on the right.
The scoreboard needs to be fixed from an EM scoreboard to a more awesome digital scoreboard.
Multiball start at random, and needs to be fixed, perhaps with a lock ball function, that will release into a multiball.
A basic set of rules added to the table would be nice, and make it even more fun to play 🙂

Next table.
Godzilla:

Its a good start! And I can work on the 3D toy, if I know someone out there would start on the other things :-D

Mandalorian:

Again,
Its a good start! And I can work on the 3D toy, if I know someone out there would start on the other things :-D

The last one I would like to see finish is:

Star wars by Stern, and I know wbshrk came along way with it, and it is playable, just need the last touch.
I cant find the link for this, but I got the table on my computer.

I know people work on this in there spare time, so I dont ask you to quit your full time job, but I just hope someone would give these awesome tables some love :-D

BTW. I only work on Future Pinball tables/Bam, because my own Digital pinball machine only runs Future Pinball :-D

Cheers.

Please pardon me if I'm stating the obvious or being pedantic, but--

One of the best ways to improve tables is to look at other tables, find the feature you're looking for in script & table elements, then copy the stuff over.

VBScript is pretty simple in nature in almost every way, other than needing to be precisely correct in syntax, like other programming languages.

I'm not in a position to help at this time, but as an artist myself who's not particularly good at math or programming, I've been able to work on my share of projects simply by being a parrot, so to speak. A little experimentation is also needed of course, but nothing too much.

I'm also of the opinion that asking for a full-blown collaborator can be a tall order. Perhaps more productive is to ask for general help working on a specific feature, which doesn't require much commitment on the part of anyone helping out.

Googling specific problems/features/issues in FP is usually pretty fruitful IME, and of course there's a good share of quality help guides here and at other sites.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: bud_666nir has left the room.
      Back