Lizard Harem

Anthias

Pinball Player
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Battle For The Down
So I came up with this tonight. EM original.

I figured lizardish themes are common, so are girls themes. So why not lizard girls? King Goans has a harem of lizard girls he has gathered from all over the lizardy world. And you get to play with them!

I think it looks pretty good. But as of yet it's just vanilla fp physics. I'd love to go fizx 3.3 but I just can't think that well lately with work, the toddler, resulting lack of sleep, chemotherapy and other meds all conspiring to addle my brain.

Maybe I'll try again tomorrow. Meanwhile, here's a photo of it in the cab

Attachments

• 17098204010372837932538502365778.jpg
    17098204010372837932538502365778.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 13
You did that all in one night, mate? oO

For sure, tho-- naughty lizards need love, too!

yes I did. This is why I prefer working in FP over VPX! Test Pilots took me 2 months!

But as of yet it's just vanilla fp physics. I'd love to go fizx 3.3 but I just can't think that well lately with work, the toddler, resulting lack of sleep, chemotherapy and other meds all conspiring to addle my brain.
Hi....you have all my understanding, the utmost respect for you, real life is hard (for those who have it) so proceed on your way with your head held high and the best wishes for your health.....I would like to give you some advice regarding physics, but I'm not the right man, since I intend to release my table with 2 versions regarding physics.
Greetings

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: qinnuendo has left the room.
      Back