looking for a stripped PF for D&D table

faralos

Faralos
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flash
I am going to be redoing the vp9 D&D table into vp9. I am looking for a stripped pf shot, since IPDB does not have any. does anyone have this playfield?

I am going to be redoing the vp9 D&D table into vp9. I am looking for a stripped pf shot, since IPDB does not have any. does anyone have this playfield?

Faralos;

I have seen and played this machine and the artwork is amazing. I can only give you a few pointers here as to how I get my own pictures.

Best thing to do is Google the image; (company name and then the pinball table name). Then, find a link to an image. Goto the site and email that person directly and ask NICELY for the image you wish. Most folks have no idea how many pics I have gotten by doing this, but most folks won't ask either.

If you're emailed back with no image or that person cannot get you the image you have requested (make sure you explain what kind of image you want: totally flat, no glare and etc) then ask nicely if they may know where you might be able to obtain such and image. 90% of the time that person WILL direct you to the right person or place. ALWAYS THANK THAT PERSON FOR THIER HELP AND TIME.

Good luck, this is a NICE pinball machine. Dungeons & Dragons is a piece of artwork and I enjoyed playing it very much. You don't see these too much at all.

d

Last edited:
thanks! it never occurred to me to ask private owners for shots! duh...I'll give that link a try and maybe a few others. the reason i am redoing this pin is I used to run my own gaming system for over 20 years and LOVE anything to do with dragons esp the D&D theme. so this pin also has special meaning for me and yes it plays great!

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Killabot has left the room.
      Back