Men In Black (Original)

SS Original Table FizX BAM FP Men In Black (Original) vBeta-011

No permission to download
Solid State Machines
Future Pinball
Thank you. It looks very nice.

hello zobou,
Many thanks for the very nice table. It's great to play, but I have a small problem with the ramp.
Immediately after starting the table, the ramp looks grey, probably as you intended. After the table has been rendered, however, I have a completely white ramp, which looks a bit strange. Do you have any idea why this might be?
Have a nice evening/greetings arcade

yes, this should be fixed. Replace the texture or create another one. Maybe finishing multiball mode would be good too. And the left ramp bugs too. But ... it looks good, but nothing more. Always easier to register in beta

yes, this should be fixed. Replace the texture or create another one. Maybe finishing multiball mode would be good too. And the left ramp bugs too. But ... it looks good, but nothing more. Always easier to register in beta

hello zobou,
Many thanks for the very nice table. It's great to play, but I have a small problem with the ramp.
Immediately after starting the table, the ramp looks grey, probably as you intended. After the table has been rendered, however, I have a completely white ramp, which looks a bit strange. Do you have any idea why this might be?
thank you very much for your comments, I have since corrected it. I hope this fixed the problem.

hello zobou,
Yes it do Zobou :-) Thank You and a very nice weekend for you.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: MoFloh has left the room.
      Back