Favorite Pinball Machine
Good old EM
Popotte submitted a new resource:

Moulin Rouge (Williams - 1965) - Welcome to the French-Cancan and Montmartre

Moulin Rouge (Williams, 1965) FizX3.2 v1.00
IPDB No. 1634
NOTES:
MOD UNAUTHORIZED WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION FROM THE AUTHOR
You can access to the menu with the Special2Key.
You can toggle (by the toggle HUD key) the HUD reel.
If you use arrows for plunger (optional), you have to use arrow down and arrow up (customisable) in order to pull or push the plunger.
RULES:​
Lighting...

Read more about this resource...

Hi JP....
I looked at your table, I noticed that you didn't have to insert all the fins (flippers) like I had to do because I get an error, have you found any solution? or maybe you didn't get any errors?

I also noticed that you didn't use invisible rubbers(or maybe I'm wrong I haven't seen them in model), is there a specific reason? If so, could I know please?

:Cattura8.JPG

Note;if anyone is interested I have recreated 3 D16-15-14, if you want I can insert them in AIO

I have two flippers, LeftFlipper1 and RightFlipper1, and it's enough (like all my FizX 3.2 tables).
Concerning invisible rubbers, I don't have to use them for this table, but I have to use them for Île High.

Hi JP....
I looked at your table, I noticed that you didn't have to insert all the fins (flippers) like I had to do because I get an error, have you found any solution? or maybe you didn't get any errors?

I also noticed that you didn't use invisible rubbers(or maybe I'm wrong I haven't seen them in model), is there a specific reason? If so, could I know please?

:View attachment 40506

Note;if anyone is interested I have recreated 3 D16-15-14, if you want I can insert them in AIO

If you read and follow the written tutorial included with the 3.2 AIO Example table, it tells you that you need to rename your flippers, and their commands in the table script, or you will get an error. It even shows you what the error will be.

I can't say this enough times. Read and follow the written tutorial, in order, and you will have the answers to your questions. If you decide to do otherwise, you will have problems.

1701982014456.png

1701982058651.png

Last edited:
yes I understand, but it's not a question of renaming the flippers 1-4, this I know that.....the fact,if I only use the 2 main flippers and the others not, as I explained in my thread, the error I get is that the remaining flippers are missing, so I had to insert all 4( in pairs)in editor.

Cattura5859.JPG

yes I understand, but it's not a question of renaming the flippers 1-4, this I know that.....the fact,if I only use the 2 main flippers and the others not, as I explained in my thread, the error I get is that the remaining flippers are missing, so I had to insert all 4( in pairs)in editor.

View attachment 40523

I don't know what you are doing... but as the tutorial states, rename your table's main flippers as 1, and then any additional flippers (if you have them) as 2,3,4. Then your flipper commands in the table's original script also need to be properly renamed throughout the table's script to match the new names.

You don't copy the flipper models or the rubbers models ( that were place on the side of the Example table) and paste them into your table like that. If you need to do that because you are getting errors, then you've done something wrong in how you are copying over the AIO script, or renamed the flippers or haven't renamed their commands properly in the table script. The AIO section of code needs to be copied as it is at the top of the script and not changed (except for the settings the tutorial tells you to change).

Watch the video tutorial for the flipper section. you will see exactly what is needed. Nothing more.

Last edited:
ok, there's something I'm missing, will have to check, I didn't get these errors when I added fizx-lite to Saint Seiya

If you had FizX Lite or any other physics related code or changes... those need to be removed.

The first thing the tutorial tells you is to have any previous types of physics changes removed and have the table working normal first before adding the new AIO Example Code.

Goldrake had no Bam code, much less fizx, all new in Goldrake now!

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: eathearty has left the room.
      Back