Munsters 3 screen setup.

Crepin83

Pinball Player
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Goldeneye
Hello,
I am trying to set up The Munsters with the included 3 screen zip file, however when I unzip the folder in the Munsters pup folder, the DMD goes on the playfield. I read that you need to change pup screen settings to 5,0,0,100, 100. I am unsure how to do this, I checked the game script and every folder but did not see anything. Does anyone have any suggestions

Hello,
I am trying to set up The Munsters with the included 3 screen zip file, however when I unzip the folder in the Munsters pup folder, the DMD goes on the playfield. I read that you need to change pup screen settings to 5,0,0,100, 100. I am unsure how to do this, I checked the game script and every folder but did not see anything. Does anyone have any suggestions
It’s in pupeditor, when you correctly unzip the 3 screen zip file in the pupvideo folder, you go back out to pup editor, choose the game, change the 4 to a 5 and that’s it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Killabot has left the room.
      Back