My marvel Zizzle table is finished!

faralos

Faralos
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flash
After extensive help from Wizards Hat, my Zizzle Marvel table is now complete! I even wrote an instruction sheet for it! Now how do I upload it to here?
And soon to follow will be the Zizzle POTC table, I just need to get the high scoring routine in it and write some directions for that one too. Whew! Without Wizards Hat's help I never would have been able to do all that coding (actually he did the high score routines and helped me with numerous other problems!) but I am on my way to learning to build and program pins! I can't thank everyone enough for all your patience and help and answers and (did I mention patience?) for helping a newbie like me to understand coding and numerous other things, (sounds, scoring, etc.)
Btw, this zizzle tabletook 2 1/2 months from first thought to completion. Although it isn't my first table it's the first one I finished due to its ease. there is no held scoring, everything is done on the fly, but it's done and it works! here is a pic of it!

Attachments

• marvel table pic.jpg
    marvel table pic.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 368
hmm, pretty cool for first attempt.

just so everyone knows, The marvel zizzle pin is now in the d/load section at vpforums.org since I never got a reply on how to upload it here.

Go to the download section and click "add download", directly below the search box.

ok it took 4 tries, but finally my Zizzle table is in the download section here! there is a doc sheet for basic rules. Play it and send feedback on it back to me, either here or at vpf.org! thanks for all your help and patience with this and other problems i had!! This is my fiorst table btw and took me 2 months to build from first thought to finished product! And i started knowing absolutely nothing about coding or building tables! so if I can do it, anyone can given enough time and patience.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: qinnuendo has left the room.
      Back