Need Mini Match Gameplay & Rules Info

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flying Trapeze 1934
I’m ready to recreate Mini Match, the image which Noah got for me at last fall’s Pinball Expo. The problem is that I know almost nothing about soccer, and I’ve been told that some of the terms used in Mini Match aren’t actual soccer terms. So I’m hoping that someone might have played this game, and can give me gameplay and scoring details. Seems the game was made in the UK, but I have no idea when. I’d even be happy with gameplay and scoring suggestions from soccer fans, so I can make the game as realistic as I can. I have done a serach for rules information, but all I find is about a more modern video game that has noting to do with soccer.

Attachments

• Mini Match.JPG
    Mini Match.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 505
I’m ready to recreate Mini Match, the image which Noah got for me at last fall’s Pinball Expo. The problem is that I know almost nothing about soccer, and I’ve been told that some of the terms used in Mini Match aren’t actual soccer terms. So I’m hoping that someone might have played this game, and can give me gameplay and scoring details. Seems the game was made in the UK, but I have no idea when. I’d even be happy with gameplay and scoring suggestions from soccer fans, so I can make the game as realistic as I can. I have done a serach for rules information, but all I find is about a more modern video game that has noting to do with soccer.

John;

Looks like the "free by goal" areas (two red ball lanes) return the balls once you get a goal. The "penalty kick" ball catcher is just that; hit a ball there and you lose it. The far two corner blue areas come back for a free play ONLY when you hit the "free by corner" areas. The blue areas are connected to each other. The red area is connected to the goal area ;)

You play 6 balls. If aftwards you get the balls at certain areas, the game continues. Very cool.

Hope this helps. I just took a quick glance and noticed how this one plays. A VERY nice find by Paul I might add. Look forward to the game!

Will

Thanks for the information Will. I'll have to study the image again with this all in mind and see if it makes any sense to me. If so, it will be a 4th game I work on, since I have 3 others before it. The one you've seen, but one is a pure gambling game that should be really nifty if I can work everything out.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back