Newest BAM and original FP exe files. sudden issue

HZR

Pinball Hall of Famer
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
elm street
Has anyone experienced this.
I havent changes anything. also reinstalled to same folder, checked file for integrity as well.

Load fploader and it loads fp and I can load a table...
exit fp but fploader wont open fp , it tries and crashed.
I have never has this issue, nothing has changed on my pc and I havent changed any bam of fp settings.

Im examining event viewer for issues now... wonder if its the latest win 10 update?

run fploader.exe in windows 8 compatibility mode.

Regarding the fploader crashing, for those with win11 this update made things a lot better. So far it crashed only once but I could restart it immediately instead of 800 times :)

There's hope after all :D

Or not. Apparently is just a matter of time... Back to windows 8 compatibility mode. Who knew, windows 8, finally has some use :D

Last edited:
I updated my tutorial (linked below) to add this method of removing the splash/watermarks. My understanding is the some cabinet users can't use alternate FP exe's so this method would work for them.

Thanks for the default.zip
What a difference. After all this years the first time I loaded a table without it and suddenly there's a void. All this space to fill! :D

Thanks for the default.zip
What a difference. After all this years the first time I loaded a table without it and suddenly there's a void. All this space to fill! :D
It is why I nearly always change the texture for the loading screen on the tables I mod.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: momohoho27 has left the room.
      Back