Pharoah wip

faralos

Faralos
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flash
Pharoah Wip Update march 2 2011 1208 am

everything works one ball hang-up spot, ramp ends are in...rails, and background are done. some adjusting, but they are in. it's coming along!

Okay, this is the last picture. I hope to get it out by end of March, the plastics I am currently working on, the pf I have not even touched really, Ball shooter top, blah, blah, blah, but here is the final one you'll see until it's release.

Attachments

• Pharoah WIP Dec 15.jpg
    Pharoah WIP Dec 15.jpg
    225.8 KB · Views: 282
  • Paraoh WIP Loaded Faralos 3 1 11.JPG
    Paraoh WIP Loaded Faralos 3 1 11.JPG
    132.1 KB · Views: 246
Last edited:
Faralos;

Email me. I have your sounds RAR'ed in a 94 kb file. I think this is all of them but I will be sure once I get the CD. I found these in the most unlikely of places. Go figure my mind remembered where I saw these and lo and behold; there they were! When I play the game, I can tell you EXACTLY where the sounds go. I have not gotten the CD as of yet.

The voice is Indian - with sounds like "Thoth" and "Anubis" and "Horus". Also the voice says "times" and all the separate numbers (1 - 9) are there. Even a few I never thought existed.

Hope these help you out to complete your WIP. I look forward to playing this awesome table.

d

Last edited:
I just emailed you and yeah let me knowing where each sound goes would be a great help tks!
I only pray that the rest of the pc to vp conversions don't have that nightmare of ramps to play with!

Check your email Faralos. I sent you the Pharaohs sound files. RAR zip at 94kb.

Looks like I found ALL the Ultimate Pinball / Screamball sound files! :)

Hope this helps :)

d

Last edited:
Faralos;

Here is the RULES for ALL SIX tables from Ultimate Pinball / Screamball.

Hope you can use them. I'll also upload these to the download area.

I just got the Ultimate Pinball CD and have not been able to get this damned thing running so give me a bit more time to see if I can get this to work. I'll be using DosBox and it SHOULD work. I'll post again once I get this running and am able to tell you where the sounds go.

d

Attachments

• UltimatePinballRULES.rar
    5.5 KB · Views: 235
Pharoah is done except for sounds, I am putting them in as i get info on where the sounds go. everything else is done save for bonus scoring. the table plays well.. all ball problems have been fixed! that right side ramp IS makeable but it does require one hell of a hard shot so that ramp is a high scoring one! I didn't use any kickers at all in there as I had stated, I just kept on playing with the damn ramp heights till they all worked. Whew! I didn't think about converting a flat-screen table to a vp one till that one and of course those ramps were a small nightmare, but thankfully they are done and work.

Attachments

• Pharoah WIP Dec 29.jpg
    Pharoah WIP Dec 29.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 261
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Killabot has left the room.
      Back