Pi Rats

Anthias

Pinball Player
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Battle For The Down
So this is tonight's build.

They say rats desert a sinking ship. These rats are the ones sinking them!

Likely a job for the weekend to finish it off. I managed to create a hudreds of balls multball bug, which as you can imagine, doesn;t end well.

Attachments

• PiRats Screenshot 1.jpg
    PiRats Screenshot 1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 13
Well, this table is done. Playing really well, looking sweet. But I am NOT going to release it right this second. I have beenunsucccesful reproducing the multiball bug to diagnose it. I am tootired tobe effective at doing anything too complicated in playing it, so am unlikely to trigger it. So I will wait and play some more to make sure it is not going to bugout on people. But the ball flow is awesome, and I am really loving the game. Up to date screenshot attached. I'll try to play test more tomorrow and release when I am more satisfied.

Attachments

• PiRats Screenshot 2.jpg
    PiRats Screenshot 2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
From what you describe seems a counting problem.
AddDebugText "MB counter: " &MBCounter in a couple of Sub should help.

where MBCounter should be at .ballcreate somewhere in the appropriate kicker and maybe in the sub that calls that too.
Jut make a flow chart of the game settings to help troubleshoot that.

But this is me brain dumping. Been quite a while since I worked in FP :(

And this is why we test lol. At least I know what event triggers this wacky behaviour and hopefully will get time to ook at the script later!

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: qinnuendo has left the room.
      Back