Pinball Nirvana Site Donations

Thanks All,

The 404 error report is also appreciated, the url was wrong for that setting. @madmrmax was added to the Site Supporters User Group, @AnonTet was already in there. The group also contains members that have contributed to the site in major ways, don't know how @druadic wasn't in there, that's been fixed.

I mentioned earlier about exploring other donation systems and think it would be a good idea, we also received a donation earlier this month that I can't assign to a Username yet.

Thanks All,

The 404 error report is also appreciated, the url was wrong for that setting. @madmrmax was added to the Site Supporters User Group, @AnonTet was already in there. The group also contains members that have contributed to the site in major ways, don't know how @druadic wasn't in there, that's been fixed.

I mentioned earlier about exploring other donation systems and think it would be a good idea, we also received a donation earlier this month that I can't assign to a Username yet.
You might be talking about me! Saw the 404 as well, thought it was on my end. I just pop over here from VPF/VPU from time to time and donated to show my thanks for the great resources (and generally chill vibes) that are hosted on here and IRPinball :)

You might be talking about me! Saw the 404 as well, thought it was on my end. I just pop over here from VPF/VPU from time to time and donated to show my thanks for the great resources (and generally chill vibes) that are hosted on here and IRPinball :)
Hi, @Wylte,
It's all thanks to @JonPurpleHaze, altho I'm curious--
If I may ask, what are your favorite resources here...?

Wylte,

I would like to thank you as well for your kindness. You know what this is and it is MUCH appreciated. Thank you!

TO ALL AT PN: Thank you for all you do. If it wasn't for you and what you do I doubt I would be posting anything. THANK YOU!

Hi, @Wylte,
It's all thanks to @JonPurpleHaze, altho I'm curious--
If I may ask, what are your favorite resources here...?
I don't remember what I pulled from where early on for guides, images, etc., but I know I have a lot of flipperless tables from here. And recently I binged older VP8/9 originals.

Thanks @Wylte!

Thought it might be you, hope you received my email and conversation.
Wylte was added to the Site Supporters group.

:pinball:

A donation was sent yesterday from a email address that I can't match to a User Name, I've tried to send emails to this person but they are being returned due to This mailbox is disabled. If you see this, please send me a Conversation and let me know your old email address.

Thanks!

Last edited:
A different donations program was installed a couple of weeks ago but hasn't been activated yet, I've been testing it and started to add User donation information since 12/2014. Forgot that donators would be sent a conversation from the site's bot Rock-Ola when the entry was added.

The conversation should be ignored, these don't include the actual date of the donation and go back quite awhile. I was going to blame the dumb bot but I just figured out how to turn Rock-Ola off...:smash:

STILL FIGHTING SSI disability but the second I hear I've got it expect a donation from me Jon. It's been FOUR YEARS and my attorney tells me there is NO REASON I have been denied considering Aetna has told me I have COPD (I KNOW people who have just COPD and are on SSI disability) to which my doctors haven't said a thing or told me I have this. I'm stymied and baffled to understand these so called "doctors" and may have to find others since the ones I have can't figure out what to tell me. There are more issues with these doctors as they have not only kept things from me and have literally LIED TO MY FACE when it comes to other issues. Again, I'm stumped and have yet to figure out their agendas as to why they haven't told me everything.

It's been a mess but I am hoping that my attorney can do something since I have many more issues that the doctors REFUSE to fix or address.

Enough though of the garbage I've been going through but I just wanted to post to you and explain why you haven't heard from me about all this. I am hoping to get a donation to you this year at least.

THANK YOU for keeping this site up and accepting my pre war tables (just like Rogue) where the others just don't care (and most won't even message me back when I send them messages I would like to have answered).

Sincerely;
druadic

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: keefus is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back