Pinball Table Easter Eggs

wangho

Pinball Player
Reaction score
-Monster Bash-

Easter Egg Alert: Before launching the first ball, and with credits on the machine (or free play), press the left flipper 11 times, then press the right flipper once, the left flipper 5 times, the right flipper once, the left flipper 6 times, and finally the right flipper once. The game will say "Totally" then launch the ball. Hitting the scoop with this ball will start Lyman's Lament, playing different music along with the voice of programmer Lyman Sheats commenting while that ball is played.

how in the hell did you ever figure that one out?

I just started pressing the flipper buttons and it just sort of happened. Pretty cool huh?

Nah just kidding. It's on it's IPDB page

If trying this on location it will cost you 1 credit to do this. I've tried it on several MB's on location and it always costs me a credit.

Some of my favourites are from The Shadow:

Get the quote "Anyone for Peking duck?" by doing one of the following:
Pull the trigger at the beginning of each mode (does not work on Duel of Wills and Hotel).
Pull the trigger at the end of Duel of Wills.
The quote is also heard during the Extra Ball animation, during the quote "I know" in Who Knows award, when you get a Scene Bonus of 2M, when the ball is in the Battle Field popper.
The quote is only heard once per playfield location.
The quote is said by three different people and when you've heard all three, start a scene to start The Secret Laugh mode (Observe the duck on the right, quacking.).

:bored2:

During normal play, the mist behind the score digits sometimes forms a cow or a duck. Pull the trigger to hear them!
When you drain fast through an outlane after just have hit a target, a bunch of cows walks across the screen, mooing.
The same cows appears if you either become the new Shadow Loop Champ or get 8 or 9 loops.

Pull the trigger in the Video mode to clear the screen for a few seconds, but watch out when the Purba´s return! This only works once per Video mode.
Pull the trigger in the Mongol Hurry Up to end the mode and award 3M.

If you leave your initials blank when entering a hi-score, the table will label the score MOO.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Free Bally! @ Free Bally!:
    you mean the pirate game!
    Reactions: JonPurpleHaze
  • JonPurpleHaze @ JonPurpleHaze:
    AC = Assasin's Creed...4...Black Flag.
    heh, they all look like pirate queens, instead of a gig on the beach, the Law Of The Sea says they have to fight until there's only one
    Reactions: JonPurpleHaze
    ahoy, have to go make some salad of fish chunks flavored to taste like crab, have a salty Friday ya scallawag!
  • Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs:
    Free Bally! has left the room.
    yirmiahu has left the room.
    Guenther has left the room.
    alain.rev has left the room.
    eduguitar72 has left the room.
    mickcarmone has left the room.
    No World Order has left the room.
    ususio1011 has left the room.
  • F @ freebird1963:
    D/l a couple of FPB files and has music and sound files. For FPB were do those files go as I don't see those dir like in vpx.
  • F @ freebird1963:
    D/l a couple of FPB files and has music and sound files. For FPB were do those files go as I don't see those dir like in vpx.
    eathearty has left the room.
    dieg44720 has left the room.
    leestecher has left the room.
    swaggedgamer777 has left the room.
    Arnold101 has left the room.
    MoFloh has left the room.
    Jthemad has left the room.
    Fredrick has left the room.
    lilalien has left the room.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: lilalien has left the room.
      Back