VP8 EM Original Table PinBreakout, Christian Pinball, moemon

Electro-Mechanical Machines
Do you know... moemon.vpt is probably the only pinball table I have created so far that has reels.

breakout- always cool when someone does that in VP, given what a seminal game it was in arcade history. personally i like proginoskes and my version, but i'm biased like that. :)

christian pinball- hopefully other jesus freaks will find this to be of religious significance.

breakout- always cool when someone does that in VP, given what a seminal game it was in arcade history. personally i like proginoskes and my version, but i'm biased like that. :)
But this isn't a proper breakout game actually, this is a different breakout game, having to do with pinball.

christian pinball- hopefully other jesus freaks will find this to be of religious significance.
I did it because it was suggested to me by someone, I asked if they could help design it on paper, and then I put it on the computer. (Also, there was already Pagan Pinball, so there ought to be Christian Pinball too, I think)

And, did you try the moemon game? Try that one too, make comment of that one too.

But this isn't a proper breakout game actually, this is a different breakout game, having to do with pinball.
same with ours. still, it's a nice programming exercise.

I did it because it was suggested to me by someone, I asked if they could help design it on paper, and then I put it on the computer. (Also, there was already Pagan Pinball, so there ought to be Christian Pinball too, I think)
sorry... a couple christians tried to proselytise me recently and the comment was probably a carry-over.

And, did you try the moemon game? Try that one too, make comment of that one too.
i like top-down games in the littlewing style. for gameplay, it's usually best to leave the middle open so that you can fit more makeable shots around the edges.

i like top-down games in the littlewing style. for gameplay, it's usually best to leave the middle open so that you can fit more makeable shots around the edges.
What are "top-down games in the littlewing style"? If you prefer the middle open, you can modify the table and script to whatever way you prefer it. You can also submit the modifications if you want to. The only rule is no denying other people to modify it.

sorry... a couple christians tried to proselytise me recently and the comment was probably a carry-over.
No need to apologize. Anyways, if you don't like the Christian themed game you can change the text, move around the yellow lights, and if necessary even change the number of white drop-targets, and post the modified version if you want to. Again, the only rule is no denying other people to modify it.

However, it is also recomend to change the filenames if anyone wants to post modified versions. Actually, all of the pinball games on my web-site can be modified and posted modified versions if anyone wants to, but the files in the "mods" directory might have different rules for modified versions (for example, the Three Butterflies game is not allowed to be made entirely about hyenas, I don't know why, but that's the rule).

{nevermind, I just received a private message about it}

Last edited:
Can anyone who administrator the archive to please correct the moemon game to the latest version? {nevermind, I just received a private message about it} {something else is wrong with this forum too, I don't know why it doubleposted even though it posted onlyh once}

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: MoFloh has left the room.
      Back