Maintenance Plating - Chrome, Brass, Nickel, Colored Chrome, Powder Coating

pinballplatingandmore

Pinball Player
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
shadow
I wanted to first start by thanking everyone for their business and support. It has been great getting to meet and talk to many of you in the community. I wanted to start this new thread to post that the website is up a running. I have gotten several orders already without even posting that it is up. Everything seems to be working, but if you run into trouble with it please let me know. You can reach the site at www.pinballplatingandmore.com. I am more of a phone/email guy, but I know many of you like the convenience of a online ordering option. This is also a good point of reference for pricing, so you can at least check in there to get basic ideas of what things cost and what sort of inventory I keep. I am still doing custom orders of all sizes. From $10 to $2000 and from 1 part to 400 + parts - I can do it all.

You can follow this other thread for pictures and customer comments.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/plating-chrome-brass-and-nickel
I will have more inventory up on the site soon. I have IJ wires, Shadow wires, Medieval Madness wires, and World Cup Soccer wires including the skill shot piece in the works for trade. I will have most of this ready in the next week or two. I have some custom cabinet trim in the works and some new takes on shooter guns with custom grips. I am always looking to pay good money for wire forms, metal ramps, shooter guns, and other parts to plate and keep on hand. If you have any extra stuff laying around and want to make some money, please let me know.

I am mainly doing chrome, brass, nickel, black nickel, colored chrome, and powder coating. I can also do some high end stuff, like gold and silver, but even other things like copper and antique finishes. I am doing a add on package of colors to chrome or stainless steel. Feel free to contact me with questions or for quotes. I am doing pinball, arcade, jukebox, and motorcycle and car parts at the moment, but am open to helping out with anything you need.

I am also looking to do a large black nickel run. This will allow us to move the run to a larger tank and get good coverage on the rails which have been a problem in the past. If you are looking to get some black nickel armor done, please contact me asap. I am going to try to get at a minimum 5 or 6 full sets done at the same time and also add some more inventory to my supply.

I am going to be doing 4-5 shows per year. These are good times to drop stuff off and pick stuff up to save on shipping. Watch my threads for post of what shows I will be attending. Expo and Texas Pinball Festival will be for sure every year. I will try to mix the other 2 or 3 shows up to get to different regions of the US.

Again, thank you for the support and I look forward to meeting many more of you guys in the future.

Pinball Plating and More
Ron Woodard
[email protected]
615-406-0204
http://www.pinballplatingandmore.com

Attachments

• coloredchrome1.JPG
    coloredchrome1.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 334
  • Brass WMS Coin Door.JPG
    Brass WMS Coin Door.JPG
    5.3 MB · Views: 368
  • IJ Gun 2.jpg
    IJ Gun 2.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 297
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: paskite has left the room.
      Back