question on Space Adventure pc pin...

faralos

Faralos
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flash
has anyone ever played this thing? I cannot figure out where the ball goes after that arrow? That is a solid wall and the angle is wrong for that upper ramp lane so where does it come out on the table? anyone?

Attachments

• space adventure ball traveljpg.JPG
    space adventure ball traveljpg.JPG
    92.2 KB · Views: 293
Faralos;

The ball goes straight through. It passes through the wall. Just place a "hinged door" in the area the ball is to come out of. I have the same thing with the top of Tennis. The ball goes straight through the wall and UNDERNEATH the ramp section to loop up to the top of the playfield. Notice the top flippers hit the ball up the ramp to the left and it circles around to the right section of the lower playfield.

d

I'll have Ultimate Pinball (Screamball) in a week or so. ;)

it was just that the ball angle leaving the shooter trough didn't look like it would hit that upper ramp lane at the right angle, but that is the fun of vp. I'll make it work! thanks! time to start on that one now!

Glad I could help.

I have ALL the Pharaohs sounds zipped in a 94kb RAR. Email me Faralos and I'll send them to you. You have my email address.

d

One more question concerning Space Adventure...

in the upper right (the arrows) are three stars on the ramp. Are they drop holes that drop the ball to the lower area? it would be a bitch to have to build ramps with trap doors in them but that is my next question. is it possible to script a trigger on the ramp to have a wall surface drop when the ball rolls over it. dropping the ball down to the lower area? i could use kickers and destroy the ball but it would look cooller if the ball just dropped down imo

Attachments

• Space adventure top right are.jpg
    Space adventure top right are.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 290
in the upper right (the arrows) are three stars on the ramp. Are they drop holes that drop the ball to the lower area? it would be a bitch to have to build ramps with trap doors in them but that is my next question. is it possible to script a trigger on the ramp to have a wall surface drop when the ball rolls over it. dropping the ball down to the lower area? i could use kickers and destroy the ball but it would look cooller if the ball just dropped down imo

Faralos;

Yes, they are drop holes. The speed of the ball determines where the ball will drop. Shouldn't be too hard to make I think. It is not hard to make the ball just drop down out of those holes. I'm doing it for Tennis. It works great; just use a wall for the ramp is what I'm doing. Shape it to make a hole and voila, I got it. Put an invisible wall at the area where the ball will hit before it drops into the PF. This will control where the ball drops. It works for me and so far it's worked perfectly!

d

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Killabot has left the room.
      Back