Request for VP Table NAUTILUS (Zaccaria 1977)

@Duglis,
Magic Pixel did a version (and a bunch of other Zaccarias) for various mobile, console and PC platforms.

The base software's free, and the table only costs US$1.30. Can't beat that.

ss_0837010104151d34f140a1d3b2c6d0757d4be07f.1920x1080.jpg

Can't run that program on my old machine. :(

Can't run that program on my old machine. :(
No tablet, Switch, Xbox or PS4 either?

Problem on the VP/FP side is that few people seem to be making Zaccarias. That might just be related to lack of good source shots, though.

The Magic Pixel emulator might be worth installing and seeing if any of the art could be extracted, I don't know.

I can play it on the tablet. I just like having all my pinball eggs in one basket ;)

Hmm, I took a look at installing the Magic Pixel Win app, but it looks like it currently only plays through the Steam web interface?? No download.

Wow, that's annoying.
I can play it on the tablet. I just like having all my pinball eggs in one basket ;)
How about you capture screenshots from your tablet, particularly if you can get an overhead view? Get as many different views as you can, then post here and at the other two forums.

At the very least, if would provide some quality reference material and pique some interest...

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: roachie has left the room.
      Back