Should We Ban Neptune?

Shockman said:
I take it he IS gone now.

No, he still has posting rights ATM, as stated all Admin actions will be announced, though I expect this announcement may occur very soon.

I vote no dont ban him. I find some of what he has to say pretty interesting. Not necessarily correct, but interesting.

If you do ban him, you'll have to find some other guy to be the villain (since Leo no longer posts here) and it wont be me either :)

Still, It seems like the decision is already made.

Y thank U Cobracure. I am touched :) Just 4 U, a special gift. Give the gift of JPG! :D

goodygumdrops.jpg

Well, I think it's safe to say we had more than a simple majority on this issue.

Cobracure said:
I vote no dont ban him. I find some of what he has to say pretty interesting. Not necessarily correct, but interesting.

If you do ban him, you'll have to find some other guy to be the villain (since Leo no longer posts here) and it wont be me either :)

Still, It seems like the decision is already made.

Yes, Neptune obviously decided to continue spewing out his distorted messages of hate and bigotry, which left us with very few options. I do agree that his views and opinions are so completely wrong as to be laughable at times, but his personal insults combined with his racial slurs contained very little humor.

John

I guess ole' Neppy is a goner. Ain't seen hide nor hair in a while. :)

Well, his 2 week ban was up at midnight Teusday, but I haven't been able to take him off the banned list. So unless or until another staffer unbans him, we'll have clm and quiet.

John

Done, he's now off the banned list.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: momohoho27 has left the room.
      Back