Sin-Di-Cats

Anthias

Pinball Player
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Battle For The Down
I half hoped to spring this as a release tonight but it didn't work out that way. The table progressed a long way though, so will likely be done in the coming weekend. I'm off to work again in a few hours and sleep beckons. But here's a photo of the cabinet, with Sin-Di-Cats loadedas it stands.

A game about the feline mafia.

Attachments

• IMG_20240310_233101.jpg
    IMG_20240310_233101.jpg
    889.2 KB · Views: 20
Nice, I guess the cat is out of the bag... 😼

Me ow, if I may suggest perhaps a spinner top right lane and purrrhaps some mini spot targets either side of the kicker holes...

Attachments

• anthropomorphic-pet-photography-a-cute-little-cat-looking-left-holding-a-pistol-in-both-hands...jpeg
    anthropomorphic-pet-photography-a-cute-little-cat-looking-left-holding-a-pistol-in-both-hands...jpeg
    194.9 KB · Views: 6
*link to da cat hood... :cat:

Clumping Kittylitter Batman! :batman:
Looks great!
I'm getting Cat Scratch Fever! :icon_cat:

Me ow, if I may suggest perhaps a spinner top right lane and purrrhaps some mini spot targets either side of the kicker holes...
Yes you may suggest. I was considering a spinner, and that little dude is cute as a button!

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: qinnuendo has left the room.
      Back