VPX WIP T&C Surf Pinball

spookyMoulder

Pinball Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
gi joe
T&C Surf Pinball is the next game I started making just the bottom area is ready for preview. I have not made the playfield yet just drawing it out each day a little bit. It needs playfield lights and models and much more. This game is based off the old video game I remember there was an oil spill that I will try to add into the game the game should be done in about 2 months. If anyone has any good ideas for this game write them below. I am also trying to add clear plastics with decals on top like a real pinball game.

T&C Surf Pinball.jpg

Last edited:
Worked on playfield for about 3 hours and tried some upper ramps but did not like the ramp and removed it but this is what is finished so far. It takes a long time to get things to look right. Some of the Static Rendering has square edges and when you disable static render it goes from vertical to horizontal.

Attachments

• surf2.jpg
    surf2.jpg
    516.8 KB · Views: 8
I had time this weekend to finish up some of the pinball game. I added a ramp and image in the background and a nice 3d model of a palm tree. The middle area is a little empty so I am thinking of adding a magnet oil spill in that area so it does not look that empty I also did a nice texture on the spinner thing. The game plays good and the ramp is in a good spot and works really nice I also added a 3d safety blockade on the top of an opening and some beach sand at the top. Game needs some more work I am also trying to learn Unity and Blender more Visual Pinball feels easier to use than Unity. It would be amazing if the Visual Pinball software dev's would use the same engine for 3d open world game development If anyone knows a 3d open world software that uses the same script and texture object shaping like Visual Pinball let me know.

surf3.jpg

So I did add the oil spill and magnet got it to work started some basic scripts for lights and scoreboard animations also found this 3d that someone did from TandC Surf and I thought it was nice enough to share. I was thinking of adding a beach ball or a seagull but it's better more simple.

surf4.jpg

here is the oil spill in the game

oilspillexample.jpg

Cool 3d object i found online

gregory-callahan-tandc-surf.jpg

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: momohoho27 has left the room.
      Back