Tables not running...

ToddExyz

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Space Cadet
I have at least 3 tables that are not running. Can anyone tell me where is the best place, or places, to get tables that I can, hopefully count on to work?
My MacBook Pro is from 2019 running Ventura 13.0.1

I don't know of any. I thought you were having some success with using VMWare Fusion with Windows?

Yes I am - I’ve got 3 tables running just fine so far. Namely Embryon, Medieval Madness & Space Cadet.
The tables that aren’t running state that certain things won’t work in the game but then the game ends up not running at all.
One game gave me a very technical 3 line error message.

You can do a google search for "pinball for macbook" and find some programs but I am not aware of any that are free.

What did the error message say?

One was very technical.

" Pinball Meditation Error

Script Error: Line 225

Variable is undefined: ‘FF _Init’ "

One was very technical.

" Pinball Meditation Error

Script Error: Line 225

Variable is undefined: ‘FF _Init’ "

That is a message generated from a table coded with DOFLinx. It is used on pinball cabinets. I think you will be able play the table if you unzip the attachment and save it to C:\Games\Future Pinball\Scripts. If you don't have the scripts folder, then you need to create it and then save the file.

Attachments

• DOFLinx.zip
    3.1 KB · Views: 15
Thank you GeorgeH!
Thanks to you I can now play "Centaur"!
I’ll see if I can track other error messages for other tables.
Thanks again

Thank you GeorgeH!
Thanks to you I can now play "Centaur"!
I’ll see if I can track other error messages for other tables.
Thanks again

There are quite a few tables coded with DOFLinx. I just posted one called Avatar. The postings usually tell you if it is DOFLinx. You might want to try Avatar. It has a number of innovations:

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Free Bally! has left the room.
      Back