VPX WIP Test Pilots

Anthias

Pinball Player
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Battle For The Down
It occurs to me I haven't yet posted this wip here. It's my current project and a departure from FP BAM. This will be my first VPX table.

In order to learn VPX and relearn VP in general since I haven't done anything with it for a long time (never touched VPX at all) I felt using an existing table would be a good idea.

With the blessing of JPSalas, I decided to start modding his PLayboy 25th anniversary table. And thus this project was born.

So far I have learned an enormous amount from it. The table is stripped of the ROM of course, and I am coding in new rules. from the basis this has given me I will be porting and upgrading my table template to VPX, and producing more original tables after.

At this stage this one is more done than is left to do, and is playing fast and fun. Lighting effects are all in place and scripted, several modes already in place, and more to come. I have yet to figure out DB2S but hopefully will be able to include a backglass with the table when it releases.

Attachments

• tpss7.png
    tpss7.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 21
This is rapidly nearing the beta test phase. Remaining code to do: a looping mode on the ramps, polish a multiball mode centred on the apron ramp and kicker, code the in/out lanes and left hand out lanes kick back. Trouble is to code more stuff I have to not play it! Lol.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: paskite has left the room.
      Back