WIP Original Table FP The Good Bois

Future Pinball

Anthias

Pinball Player
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Battle For The Down
This is a teaser of the new playfield I started work on this evening. This is the only section of the playfield where there is art in place, so its all I'm showing for now, but I thought I'd just put this teaser out ther anyway. This one won't be as quick as my other recent tables as I am thinking DMD animations. I may scrap that plan, but if I don't, this will take a bit longer.

It's a frontier town, in the wild west. These dogs are determined to clean the place up, and will not rest until they have fetched every outlaw. The Good Bois have rolled into town, if you have any shady dealings, best you skeedaddle right fast, or they'll be barking up your tree in no time!

Attachments

• TheGoodBois Teaser.jpg
    TheGoodBois Teaser.jpg
    284.9 KB · Views: 11
This is a teaser of the new playfield I started work on this evening. This is the only section of the playfield where there is art in place, so its all I'm showing for now, but I thought I'd just put this teaser out ther anyway. This one won't be as quick as my other recent tables as I am thinking DMD animations. I may scrap that plan, but if I don't, this will take a bit longer.

It's a frontier town, in the wild west. These dogs are determined to clean the place up, and will not rest until they have fetched every outlaw. The Good Bois have rolled into town, if you have any shady dealings, best you skeedaddle right fast, or they'll be barking up your tree in no time!

A 3 legged dog walks into a bar and says "I'm lookin' fer the man who shot my paw." :guns:

Looks like it will be a great theme!

Just saying: Bois in portuguese is plural for boi, which means ox. Now imagine my stupid face looking at the name and then trying to find some in the playfield :D

I did not know that! I was using it as the internet idiom, but may change it to boys now. Thanks!

It is not my intention for you to change anything. There's always a word that means something in another language. It was just a "fun fact" post.

It is a fun fact. Maybe I should leave it as is and slip an ox in somewhere as an Easter egg, like pinball cows on machines in the eighties! It can be a where's Wally thing.

progress made. Things starting to come together.

Attachments

• thegoodboisprelimss.jpg
    thegoodboisprelimss.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
This one is just about there. DMD is minimal at the moment, just scoring and the title, but my time is very restricted, so I'll see how I feel about it after a bit more testing.

Attachments

• PXL_20240323_132511675.jpg
    PXL_20240323_132511675.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 5
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: qinnuendo has left the room.
      Back