The hover car is finally here!

Anthias

Pinball Player
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Battle For The Down
And the best bit is, they sell converter kits for your old clacker!

Australian Hover Motors

(appologies if it's too early for you, I'm in Australia where it's already tomorrow)

Our system comprises four small form factor gravitational wave generators which fit the wheel hubs of your vehicle.
1) oof, I'm too dense to figure out if that's a joke or not!

2) I'm not seeing any pictures. Are there supposed to be pictures...?

Btw, the concept reminds me of this one by (JP) Renault:

What I don't quite understand yet is how MagLev would work on an ordinary surface. Or maybe they need special roads for it to work correctly? If so, sounds like a bit of a PITA, frankly.

Lol good questions - there is a dodgy picture on there on one of the pages. But you know me, I just make things up.

Did you find the reference to Homer Simpson?

(and there would have been more pictures if it wasn't a last second website thrown together from about ten pm to this morning)

Lol good questions - there is a dodgy picture on there on one of the pages. But you know me, I just make things up.

Did you find the reference to Homer Simpson?
Ah no, matey, which one was that?

Btw, I saw this 1989 short the other day, and sorta fell in love with how good the show used to be!

Homer Simpson when he gets to design a car for his long lost brother refers to rack and peanut steering :)

Homer Simpson when he gets to design a car for his long lost brother refers to rack and peanut steering :)
One thing that's so great about the legendary "Homer Car" is that we only need close our eyes for an instant, and there she be! It's like graven in to our collective imaginations or something, lol. I hardly need to search an image attachment, do I...?! :D

Also, IMO Danny DeVito was pure magic with his "Herb Powell" appearances. Talk about the show losing its way over the years, getting away from that kind of excellence. :s

Bonus pts-- I always loved how Homer's name suggested 'Simpleton' vs. Herb's name suggesting 'Power.'

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: roachie has left the room.
      Back