Solved The Simpsons Pinball Party errors!

garyoak99

Pinball Wizard
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Joker Poker
First error I get is: This table was saved with version 10.72 and is newer than the supported version 10.70! You might get problems loading/playing it!

Then I get a VBScript error: Can't start game simpprty Object doesn't support this property or method: 'bcap1Lit.opacity'

What can I do to resolve this VBScript error?

You will probably need version 10.7.2 to run it.
Try saving it with your version.
Open table in editor and click File tab in upper left. Now click Save As, and save it.
Now try running new saved table.

I opened the table in editor and then saved it. Then I tried running the new saved table but it still showed the VBScript error.

I tried to open the .rar file but it says: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

I successfully unzipped and ran the newest version of the program but it's now complaining that the following files were not found:

spp-cpu.500
sppdispa.500
spp101.u7
spp100.u17
spp100.u21
spp100.u36
spp100.u37

State: ROM set is missing: VPinMAME can't run the game.

Then a new VBScript error: Game ROMs for 'simpprty' (Simpsons Pinball Party, The (5.00)) invalid!

Despite the above errors, it still loads the board and I hear Homer's voice along with others saying hello but the lights remain off on the machine along with the displays. I am unable to start the machine despite inserting the coins along with the corresponding sound effects of the coins dropping into the machine.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Killabot has left the room.
      Back