VP8 Data East SS Recreation The Who's Tommy (Data East 1994) 3.1 released

Solid State Machines

kristian

Pinball Wizard
Reaction score
Ok, first big thanks to *** Destruk *** for figuring out the strange problems that we encountered during the update. What would we do without him, he's awesome!

El Condor changed the ball saucer as PD suggested. Now the ball won't disappear when shot to the kicker hole.

I also fixed the shooter lane problem. I accidentally left the wall41 too low in the previous release and the ball bounced back from it when plunged. Now it shoots the ball like it should. When autoplunged, the diverter raises and stops the ball movement just like it should.

I also made some minor detail work in the graphics. The "rugged" side of price card decal bothered me, just like the plunger graphics. Fixed now. Otherwise, the gameplay is unchanged.

Have fun.

It looks great, I played 2 games, but I can't enjoy it because I can't really hear the Rom... Has anyone fixed this yet or is the Rom sound still not adjustable.

I'll inform Gaston about the low Data East sound. Maybe it can be fixed for the next VPM. Thanks Bob.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: qinnuendo has left the room.
      Back