Stern Transformers (Stern, 2011) error

dugmartsch

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
funhouse
Hey guys,
First post here but my parents bought a Transformers Pin for the grandkids for Christmas and it has decided to stop working the night before.

It was working and then we turned it off and now when it starts up it tries to find the balls and fails. Then it says Press Start but the start button is unresponsive. Can't figure out how to get into any kind of diagnostics or anything of the kind, and any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Dug

If it can't find the balls that would stop it from working. I'm guessing a switch is out of adjustment where the balls sit.

STERN TRANSFORMERS THE PIN HOME USE

pdb only shows a couple pics of this machine,no schematic, no manual. of what i read the playfield doesnt lift up for service or how does the lockdown bar release to remove glass? with the head so thin it sounds like all the electronics are in the cabinet belly. i also heard that stern is re-calling this machine.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      xenonph @ xenonph: @oilpainter27 find here...
      Back