Voice of Angel in Junk Yard

pinballfan8500

Pinball Wizard
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Revenge from Mars
Hey guys!

Wow, it's been two years since I posted my last question on this website. However, I came back to ask my fifth question, because I'd really like to know something.

Does anybody know who provides the voice of female Angel in Williams' Junk Yard? I'd like to talk to that actress, but I don't know her name.

I contacted both Barry Oursler and Dwight Sullivan, people who designed this game, but I didn't get help, but I did get one cue from Dwight: the actress wasn't a professional one.

If anyone can provide me actress' name, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

Funny coincidence, but I believe that was my old high school classmate Tina Fey who did the angel. She also did work on Medieval Madness and Safe Cracker, evidently.

At the time of this game's development, Tina was working as a performance artist in Chicago, the 'home of pinball.' In 1997, when the game came out, she joined Saturday Night Live, where her writing and then acting career took off, nationally.

Slava Ukraini. :-)

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: simon.bethke is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back