Welcome back!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flying Trapeze 1934
I doubt if anyone other than Jon is as happy to be back as I am. I almost felt like I was homeless, and in a sense I was, at least homeless online. As far as I can tell, most everything was restored, although a few posts might be missing. So, with the holidays approaching, and my home away from home up and running again, I'd like to set the mood. So, have a cool yule, and celebrate friendships and traditions as you see fit.

John

Attachments

• tree_151.gif
    tree_151.gif
    9.5 KB · Views: 368
I'm pretty happy too. Yes, we seem to be up in good form. I posted the second to the last post before the cold dark void, and the post is there, just not the atachment. High Five!

An attachment on one of my posts was missing too, so I edited the post, deleted the non-existant attachment and re-added it. Couldn't lose my "happy-pinbot" image! :D

Anyway, great to see the site back. Everything looks pretty good to me except the color scheme seems slightly off... I remember there being white/grey alternating in the forums, but now it's all white. Otherwise all seems ok and very much intact. Well done JPH!

What's that "Use visual mode?" question that pops up each time I click in the quick reply? I can't see any difference whatever I answer.

Must be something to do with the upgrade Jon did. I always answer cancel, just to be on the safe side.

John

Thanks for fixing the site.

yogiholzer said:
What's that "Use visual mode?" question that pops up each time I click in the quick reply? I can't see any difference whatever I answer.
I don't see that

Low Five!

Can you do the Chicken dance? Can you?

Some people are having problems loggin in still. I keep getting a "use visual mod" popup that's annoying. I have no idea about either.

I agree it's great to have this site back up! I really like coming here and posting. I don't feel like anyone's going to jump down my back or get all crazy on me. A nice place with nice people. Whenever I feel blue I try to find some comfort in the Pinball forums. Most other places are nutso and no one cares about anybody. Well enough of the mushy stuff...Have a great Holiday Season everyone!!:)

I'm finally able to log back in after changing my password. For some reason I wasnt able to log in the past three days, all is well now. Nice to see the site back to normal. Thanks

Joe said:
yogiholzer said:
I don't see that

Just wanted to make a screenshot, but it's gone now as from unknown reasons. I mean it was there when I made my first reply this evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      JonPurpleHaze @ JonPurpleHaze: Heard a different Aaron Neville song earlier, saw him in New Orleans...
      Reactions: xenonph
      Back