What was the Aussie site or guy that was taking tables and re-selling them?

Isaac Sauvage

Meep!
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Jurassic Park
This blew up here... a year and a half ago, maybe?
I think all his self-promotion threads were moved to the staff area, which is maybe why I can't find them now.

Anyway, I just saw the following scam operation on Reddit, and it reminded me of that guy:

If it's the same operation (Retroplay Australia), he's moved on to taking orders for vpin machines and just keeping the money without delivery. Like some kind of narcissist, you can even see his face plastered all over the site and his Twitter feed.

Too bad he also brings dishonor to a great guitarist's name. :(
(Pink Floyd alert)

Upvote 0
Thanks yes i looked through and it even says if own a retroplay machine use the virtualpin app to get all your tables ! What a tosser.

"Damian Holmes" was a complete douche when he started coming over here. Weisshund and Terry Red both came over here and gave us a wake up call for sure and they both stood behind all the authors and the folks of this website. He didn't like that too much after the staff here had a field day blocking his daily BS. Just GLAD this idiot is now feeling the pressure of messing with a FREE community that cares about pinball more than any amount of money. Of course there are those that THINK they can get away with anything when it comes to the GENEROUSITY of all the website owners and the authors until the time comes when that person gets a swift kick in the ASS for their stupidity. It's so good to see ALL the websites banded together to stop this complete LOSER.

I'm just so glad to see such a SCUMBAG finally get a taste of his own medicine. This is what the "pinball community" is all about and I will always stand behind EVERYONE that is not only an author but also those amazing folks that keep these sites running. KUDOS to JonPurpleHaze from here and Itchigo from Rogue Pinball - they didn't take any garbage from the guy!

MY UTMOST REPSECT for those authors that take the time to not only REDRAW those labels and play fields but to those that keep the pinball scene alive through these websites. KUDOS TO YOU ALL.

Link to the website

EDIT:
Link Removed by Administrator
Please do not post any links to people who sell drives with community content on it.

So one day, given yer time, matey,
check out Abs DelFuego? (he's Melb-based)

One of the greatest scam-baiters of all time!

(not to mention, such a lovely, smart, awesome matey)
Hi Abs here from chaos foundry arcade (also the reddit scam baiter) Dave from retro play really did a dirty on people, tried to sell me his back catalogue before he took everyone's money and ran. Happy to help anyone

Hi Abs here from chaos foundry arcade (also the reddit scam baiter) Dave from retro play really did a dirty on people, tried to sell me his back catalogue before he took everyone's money and ran. Happy to help anyone
well, this is the chaos goin' on because of the crashed economy hyper-inflation.
from your "chaos foundry arcade" website i see you are in Australia.
do you have any contacts here in the west coast USA for real pinball machines?

Last edited:
Whoa... hi, Abs! :o
Hey, I bloody well miss Omega Weapon and am still pretty PO'd the admins did you dirty like that.

Never really got the full story, and I did try to figure out what happened for the next year or two, but calmed down a bit when I realised your jam (business) was still going strong. Plus, then you started posting the fun vblog entries. <3

So... whoa. Did you actually meet Gilmore and his puncheable face at some point..?

Yes but he still selling loaded drives under new company name.

Find info here...

He really is a sack of S--- isn't he? I believe his demise will be when someone who knows who he is will take the time to control the issue and end the problems for us. If he's STUPID enough to pull this stunt he DESERVES to be caught.

He really is a sack of S--- isn't he? I believe his demise will be when someone who knows who he is will take the time to control the issue and end the problems for us. If he's STUPID enough to pull this stunt he DESERVES to be caught.
Oh he is stupid enough.
He was still taking money from people, even after the liquidation.
His site was still up and running and taking orders from unsuspecting customers, even though his business was kaput.
Yes karma always comes around, and he deserves what is coming.
(Hopefully a public flogging, like what happened to the president of Libya, Khadaffi was his name!)

Btw, the guy who checked in above, Abs delFuego, isn't really a buddy of mine, but someone who I know through his sterling work on Reddit, which mainly involved hilarious stories of humiliating chronic scammers such as complete fuckheads like David Gilmore.

Reddit shut him down eventually, but I think you might still be able to see his u/OmegaWeapon posts, via the Internet Archive. They are absolute gold.

Still, I'd say what's equally-impressive is the man's solid arcade cabby business in Melb, called Chaos Foundry. From all accounts and reviews, Abs is super-fair with people in terms of pricing, returns and accountability.

What's more, he donates custom cabinets to charities in the state of Victoria (and maybe elsewhere?), and much of his staff are disabled people, like me. In other words, he's kind of the trifecta! ^^

But he does still vblog about his latest scambaits on his site, just like days of yore. :p

Heads-Up, Damian Holmes is back again, after his failed MPA he returned with Game Force, which was literally a scam site to take the money and run. That disappeared along with the money, but he's back again with EDIT BY STAFF: LINK REMOVED

Last edited by a moderator:
Theres a group of past victims dedicated to preventing this POS from scamming more people, When he resurfaces someone finds out and alerts the group. Then it's up to them to make sure the word gets out about the scam sites.

Attachments

• Damian TikTok Racing-Arcade.JPG
    Damian TikTok Racing-Arcade.JPG
    366.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Damian Instagram.JPG
    Damian Instagram.JPG
    394.5 KB · Views: 12
Theres a group of past victims dedicated to preventing this POS from scamming more people, When he resurfaces someone finds out and alerts the group. Then it's up to them to make sure the word gets out about the scam sites.
Hang On, is that the same person, just with an alt name?

I still can't believe he actually posted his face pic a couple times, which IIRC one of his victims confirmed to be him. Such an ego on that horse's rump.

Hang On, is that the same person, just with an alt name?

I still can't believe he actually posted his face pic a couple times, which IIRC one of his victims confirmed to be him. Such an ego on that horse's rump.
There are 2 of these idiots, David Gilmour was Retroplay, Damian Holmes was Mini Pinball Australia (MPA) David has retired from this genre and moved to scamming people with "Cyber-security" Damian on the other hand, is the dog that returns to eat it's own vomit, now parading as "Racing-Arcades"

Oh he is stupid enough.
He was still taking money from people, even after the liquidation.
His site was still up and running and taking orders from unsuspecting customers, even though his business was kaput.
Yes karma always comes around, and he deserves what is coming.
(Hopefully a public flogging, like what happened to the president of Libya, Khadaffi was his name!)
This is where all the Retroplay stock has ended up: EDIT BY STAFF: LINK REMOVED people paid for these machines and now they are being sold off out of a shady storage unit in Melbourne. The people who originally bought the machines from David Gilmour never even got a look in when RP was in liquidation.

Last edited by a moderator:
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: roachie has left the room.
      Back