Where did all the tables go?

tarkovsky7

Inserted Coin
Reaction score
I had to get rid of my old computer last week and everyone here has been very helpful getting vp running on my new one. Now my final question is where can I download the tables. It seems like many of the best tables aren't available at pinball nirvana. Of the top of my head I can remember great versions of BK2000, Adams Family, World Cup Soccer, Funhouse and atleast 15 other games that arent available at pinball nirvana. I think i downloaded them from a site that i donated money to so i can have unlimited download rights. Is that site still available, are these other tables still available? There was even I nice Jurassic Park machine that come out less than a year ago that isn't available here. Are these machines still available?

Thanks Again!!!

The site you're looking for is vpforums.com, but unfortunately that site is gone. However, some of the members created the controversial site vpforums.org and they do have most of those tables available.

BTW, Pacdude's tables (Adams Family and Jurassic Park) can be found here on PN.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: eathearty has left the room.
      Back