SS Original Table FP Where to find Beetlejuice FP table.

Solid State Machines
Future Pinball

xenonph

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Congo
@Eastbourne 376
This Beetlejuice table is part of the PinSimDB Archive, and can be found here...

I take it that you restored the files that Eastbourne 376 reported missing?

I take it that you restored the files that Eastbourne 376 reported missing?
The files were never missing.
I don't think they were copying and pasting your link correctly.
That was the first thing I tried, and your link worked.
So I just made this post to where the link was clickable. (Links are not clickable in the shoutbox.)

Guys, you just need to use URL tags in the SB.
It doesn't automatically format and hotlink URL's like the forum software does.

@GeorgeH
It was my understanding that Staff here removed the ability to add clickable links, when we removed option of adding videos and such, right before we shut the shoutbox down for Guests, because of 1 member.

It was my understanding that Staff here removed the ability to add clickable links, when we removed option of adding videos and such, right before we shut the shoutbox down for Guests, because of 1 member.
Ohhh....
Gazoinks mate, it's been so long since I've been in the admin panel.

Oh, maybe we could chat a bit?
(daggit, I doubt I'd be able to tell you anything useful tho)

I think it would be OK to restore that stuff now. You might want to discuss it with the rest of the staff.

the table works great thanks for the link guys
anyone wanting to download table make sure you add all files to table or rename them to make it run

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: paskite has left the room.
      Back