Electro-Mechanical Machines

Itchigo

Former Operator
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
All Of Them!!
My 2nd Released Table. With Thanks For Some Answered Questions From The Community And Thanks To Faralos For Checking Things Over. This Is The First Table I've Done On My Own. No Relation To The 1964 Gottlieb Table. Made With The Bendigo 4A Template. Drop Targets Advance X Up To 4X. After 4X Extra Ball Lights. Fast For An EM Game!

Author: Itchigo
Version: 1.0
Filesize: 6.43 MB
The home page had a problem so I'm posting it here! Seems to work in VP8 and 9, romless Enjoy!!

Attachments

• World's Fair 1962.zip
    7.6 MB · Views: 280
  • Finished World's Fair 1962.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 280
many original pins made with VP9 seem to work in VP8 depending on kickers and such, (but not the other way around) but I wouldn't recommend it as some of my older pins kickers (made in VP8 seem to not be able to 'catch' the ball when running it in VP9 as VP9's ball is bigger. but again (seems I'm following you around huh?) like I said in vpforums.org, great table and it IS fast for an EM, but hey that just makes it funner! :D nice table layout and pics too.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      xenonph @ xenonph: @oilpainter27 find here...
      Back