Data East WWF Royal Rumble (Data East, 1994) problem

venter25

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
WWF Royal Rumble
Can anyone tell me how to access the bulb in the TAG button?

Another problem I am having is that 2 of the lights do not work on the undertakers coffin. I have tested voltage & it only goes up to about 8 volts. Could this be a bad diode?

Thanks!

ive seen buttons like this used on video poker machines. to gain access to the bulb the moveable white part of the button has small catches on the inside. using a small thin straight screwdriver or jewlers screwdriver carefully go in between the button and frame to release the catches. be carefull not to break them . once removed change bulb, snap white piece back in place. the 2 coffin bulbs might be connected in series , if 1 is bad they will not light. or your right the diode might be bad. when changing diodes observe polarity band and replace in the same direction.

Thanks for the help... I will let you know what happens. I believe those bulbs are not series, as they both report voltage w/o bulbs in them.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: chadchad has left the room.
      Back