Wyrd Sisters (Original)

SS Original Table BAM FP Wyrd Sisters (Original) 1.1b BAM

No permission to download
Solid State Machines
Future Pinball
Awesome.

There's so much in Terry Prattchet's books... What a legend he was. I've read all his books, as far as I know, from him and now a pinball table... Thanks mate.

This is nice, but the tune stops after the 1st ball is that right, plus i dont get only on screen display im playing in desktop mode i can press tab to see the back glass and score is there, is that right? and now it just crashes :( tried deleting the BAM cfg for the table still no go.

Last edited:
That all sounds odd. From memory I had a key to turn the HUD on or off. When I get a chance I'll re-download and check the file, see if it does those things for me. If so I'll re-upload from my working copy.

Odd. I must have been having a moment! I'll apply a few fixes and re-upload.

So I uploaded the fix after testing and having the music cycle several times, I had to walk away on an errand, but when I came back I removed the toddler from my chair and uploaded the update. And now I played again and the music didn't replay. Face palm. The HUD still works though, which is the important bit I guess. I'll have to look at it another time.

Thanks for taking the time to check it out appreciate that :-)

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: qinnuendo has left the room.
      Back