Williams Solved Soccer (Williams, 1964) electrical problem

jascman274

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Williams 1964 Soccer
Hi,

I have a 1964 Williams Soccer Pinball machine and I'm working on refurbishing it. I've replaced all the rubber rings but there is an electrical problem that I cannot diagnose. Where does one find a pinball repair person? I live in Roanoke, VA. I found a few pinball repair enthusiasts, but they're in PA, MI, and IL - too far. Would an regular electrician know what he's doing? All I'd want is a diagnosis of what part needs to be replaced.

Solution
I know electricians, many of them. Some know all about electrical issues, and some know about the subset of the field in which they work.

To answer, there are probably many that could do it. Diagnosing is a relatively benign process.

Look for venders. They probably supply and maintain a lot of the video games in the area and you could usually find contact information on the machines. They will have a shop or information on a shop.
I know electricians, many of them. Some know all about electrical issues, and some know about the subset of the field in which they work.

To answer, there are probably many that could do it. Diagnosing is a relatively benign process.

Look for venders. They probably supply and maintain a lot of the video games in the area and you could usually find contact information on the machines. They will have a shop or information on a shop.

Solution
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back