• Note: Images are resized to fit. To view full size, right-click "open image in new tab," or save locally.

For sharing options, refresh the page or open in new tab. Image dimensions are listed under "BB code," near the bottom.
Mini Pool (Gottlieb, 1969) (Mark Clayton) Backglass
Isaac Sauvage

Mini Pool (Gottlieb, 1969) (Mark Clayton) Backglass

Hello, I am looking for that backglass... it is similar what I look for, but with a few difference regarding play balls numbers, only five instead of 10.

what abo
@cyborgmax,
I usually direct people to Pinside.com, a community that deals directly with physical parts and tables.

This site is much more about sharing digitalwhat
@cyborgmax,
I usually direct people to Pinside.com, a community that deals directly with physical parts and tables.

This site is much more about sharing digital re-creations.
what about pinballowners.com community ?

what about pinballowners.com community ?
That site looks great, but they only seem to be selling whole pinballs to each other, right?

Anyway, I'm honestly not the best person to ask on this stuff, but I do see these other sites selling backglasses:

classicplayfields.com
pinballbackglass.com

I know there are also marketplace sites on Facebook, but I don't like Facebook very much.

Media information

Category
Backglasses
Added by
Isaac Sauvage
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
Mini Pool (Gottlieb, 1969) (Mark Clayton).jpg
File size
214.9 KB
Dimensions
1024px x 1017px

Share this media

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: chricky68 has left the room.
      Back