New Century (Genco, 1933) Fantasy Flyer
Pinball_Tom

New Century (Genco, 1933) Fantasy Flyer

A purely whimsical make believe flyer for "New Century" portrayed in the 300 Club in New York City in 1933.
Thanks guys for your vote of confidence. I spent way too much time on this... first working with the ai image creator to get a decent start picture and then putting the pieces together. I'm sure you noticed that some of the people look odd, this is because of the AI, I'm still working that out.

I love this period in history and the culture that existed in the 1930's. There were many speakeasys in NYC during the early 30's, although prohibition did end late in 1933. The 300 Club was one of the most popular.

Keep up the good work, druadic, I love these Bagatelle games. When I showed a buddy of mine these Bagatelle games that's all he wanted to play. A more civilized approach according to him, a little less action and a little more strategy than modern pinball.

Media information

Category
Virtual Pinball Frontends
Album
Pinup Popper Media
Added by
Pinball_Tom
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: chricky68 has left the room.
      Back