Armonia NV (Original) VP921

VP9 EM Original Table Armonia NV (Original) VP921 NV (2.0 Fix)

No permission to download
Il Presidente degli U.S.A. in occasione della visita in Israele ha tra l'altro detto" Non fate gli stessi nostri errori dopo l' 11 settembre ". Bisogna apprezzare e diffondere questa dichiarazione: E' un passo verso la cosa più importante a cui possiamo aspirare "LA PACE".

Ho scritto un articolo di circa 120 righe, e non mi sembra opportuno inserirlo in questa sede. Se Jon riterrà opportuna la sua pubblicazione, mi faccia un cenno affermativo in questa sede (preferisco non aprire la posta elettronica) e eventualmente mi dica dove lo posso pubblicare per intero. Saluti dall'Italia.

The President of the U.S.A. on the occasion of his visit to Israel said among other things" Don't make the same mistakes as we did after 9/11." We must appreciate and spread this statement: It is a step toward the most important thing we can aspire to "PEACE."

I have written an article of about 120 lines, and it does not seem appropriate to include it here. If Jon feels its publication is appropriate, please give me an affirmative nod here and possibly tell me where I can publish it in full. Greetings from Italy.
(I prefer not to open the Email)
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: qinnuendo has left the room.
      Back