Bugs Bunny's Birthday Ball (Bally, 1990) VP8

VP8 Bally SS Recreation Bugs Bunny's Birthday Ball (Bally, 1990) VP8 v0.91 2020-01-28

No permission to download
Shep/Jive,
Version:0.91,
Bally 1990,
IPD No. 396

Visual Pinbal Table built + scripted by John Shepherd (Shep)
Based on original photography by Mr Hide.
Thanks to cyberdman, Cyborg & Tilt for additional reference material, with much kudos to the Visual Pinball + VpinMAME teams for making the whole VP(M) scene possible in the first place!

Author Ramblings:
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
This is my first VpinMAME release. The project was started in November 2001, and has so far taken well over 100 hours of work (probably closer to 200) to get it into this state. It still has a few flaws, but not too many ;)

The graphics were jigsawed together from over 20MB of original table photography.
Paint Shop Pro 7 is my weapon of choice :-)

Table blueprints, documentation, and mechanical sound effects grabbed from shivasite - http://www.hippie.net/shivasite/ (hippie.net)

Known issues:
°°°°°°°°°°°°
Reverse-angle playing field isn't as steep as the original. This was done to aid visibility, but has perhaps made shots to the tweety slide a little easier than they rightfully should be :(

The original machine has a short ramp to drop balls down into the reverse field. I scrapped this, as the visual pinball equivalent slowed down the gameflow a lot. It might return in some form for the next release.

Support for under-the-plastics flashers (and the LOONEY TUNES lights) is preliminary. More of this kind of thing in the next release.

Leaky Taz ramp.
AAAAARRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!

more stuff that escapes me right now...

Mod by Jive (June 01, 2003):
- Lights added on eggs and dogs
- Eggs moved on the playfield and resized
- Plunger "kickback" is now active (bug): the trigger "out1" was out of fonction. I have used it to activate the plunger.
- "Table Information" full filled. No more external files are needed, since their integration in this table. No more ".ini" file.
Rules:
Bug Bunny's Birthday Ball - Rules
=================================

WILE-E-COYOTE SKILLSHOT
Time your shot to score up to 500,000 points

FOGHORN LEGHORN + HENRY HAWK
Shoot watchdog targets to light BIG SCORE on DAFFY DUCK captured ball
Break eggs to advance bonus collected on TWEETY SLIDE

L-O-O-N-E-Y T-U-N-E-S
Complete target banks to light 1 Million points

YOSEMITE SAM
Hitting first target starts timer - complete bank within time limit to spot a LOONY TUNES target

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUGS!
Shoot BUGS BUNNY kicker for random candle award (10K per candle) plus a chance to light HONEY BUNNY'S 50 MILLION award

TASMANIAN DEVIL + SHE DEVIL
Shoot ramp for "Shopping Spree" award of up to 500,000 points or an extra ball
ROM------------------>
  • bugs bunny's birthday ball_8bs.jpg
    bugs bunny's birthday ball_8bs.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 222
Author
Jive
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: roachie has left the room.
      Back