Future Pinball RS2 BALL-XML Edition

Support File FP Future Pinball RS2 BALL-XML Edition v1.0

No permission to download
by jositochanante
at 2015-03-20
Type Program
Subtype Principal

He editado el programa Future pinball en sus aspectos basicos partiendo de la ya gran edicion RS2.

He cambiado texturas de bola y marcas de bola para que tenga un aspecto mas real y tambien se note el giro de la bola en la mesa.

He decidido añadirle unas marcas rojas en forma de arañazos para que tenga esa sensacion de giro.

El XML editado esta preparado +- para todas las mesas para que la bola sea mas real en sus movimientos.

NO NECESITA LOS ARCHIVOS .XML .zip EN LAS TABLES, el xml y los graficos estan ya incluidos en el exe

Saludos de Josito. Perdon por mi mal ingles.

------------------------------------------------------

I edited the Future pinball program in their basic aspects based on the large-edition RS2.

I changed textures ball and ball marks to have a more realistic look and also the rotation of the ball on the table note.

I decided to add a few red marks as scratches to have that feeling of rotation.

The edited XML is ready + - for all the tables for the ball to be more realistic in their movements.

NO NEED TO FILE IN THE TABLES .xml .zip, xml and the graphics are already included in the exe

Greetings from Josito. Sorry for my bad English.
  • 79883.png
    79883.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 61
  • 79884.jpeg
    79884.jpeg
    5.1 KB · Views: 62
Author
Not Registered
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: chricky68 has left the room.
      Back